Truecaller is a smartphone application that has the function of caller ID, call barring, spam messages, call clicks, chat and voice over the Internet. They require users to provide a mobile phone number to register for the service.
With a community-based spam list updated by millions of users around the world, Truecaller becomes the only application you need to make your communication effective and secure. Truecaller has full dual SIM support.
More than 250 million people trust Truecaller for communication needs, whether it’s caller ID or blocking spam or fraudulent calls and SMS. Simply put, it filters out unwanted ones and allows you to connect with those you care about.
The application also allows you to protect internet banking and you can monitor incoming accounts, your recent banking transactions and other important SMS.
- Automatically blocks spam and telemarketing SMS
- Allows you to block by name and number series
- Automatically identifies each unknown SMS
Performance and Smart Dialing:
- One of the best caller IDs identifies everyone who calls you
- Blocks spam and telemarketing messages
- Lets you look at the names of unknown numbers in your call history
- Allows you to record calls (record important phone calls and save them on your phone)
- Find out when your friends can talk
- Flask messaging – Allows you to share your current location, emoji and status with your loved ones or family
- You can back up your call history, contacts, and setting to Google Drive
Truecaller Premium – Upgrade and Acces
- Recording phone calls
- Possibility of private viewing of profiles
- Get a Premium Badge on your profile
- Find out who viewed your profile
- No ads
- 30 contact requests per month
Truecaller also confirms that your phonebook will not upload anywhere, be public or searchable, and will not share it with anyone.
The application is available for Android and IOS